The websites at www.hotheadcap.com, www.hotheadcap.eu, www.hotheadcap.lt or www.hothead.lt (hereinafter together referred to as “websites“), their content, domains, codes, trademarks (unless stated otherwise) and all other intellectual and other property and rights therein on websites are wholly owned by the headwear production company HOTHEAD CAP CO (phone: +37067859809, email: [email protected], hereinafter referred to as “HOTHEAD“). The company operating website SP “Hothead cap”, company code 304854894.
1. Websites and their contents are provided for general information purposes only and are not intended to advertise HOTHEAD services. HOTHEAD is not responsible for any consequences that may arise to websites visitors or third parties from using websites and their contents.
2. Unless expressly permitted by HOTHEAD, it is prohibited to copy, capture, reproduce, perform, transfer, sell, license, modify, create derivative works from or based upon, republish, submit, edit, post, transmit, publicly display, frame, distribute, or exploit websites, their contents or code, in any form or by any means.
4. HOTHEAD is not liable for the information provided in the websites of other companies even if the user gets to these websites by using the links from HOTHEAD website.
1.1 Website means websites at www.hotheadcap.com, www.hotheadcap.eu, www.hotheadcap.lt and www.hothead.lt, whether taken together or separately, including all depending webpages.
1.2 Website visitor means any person visiting the website.
Other terms and definitions in this Policy are understood as set out in the Regulation.
2. YOUR PERSONAL DATA SHALL BE
2.1 Processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner;
2.2 Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes;
2.3 Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
2.4 Processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organizational measures;
2.5 Undisclosed to any third parties except in the following cases (i) if you have given your consent to the disclosure of personal data (ii) to law enforcement institutions under the procedure laid down in the legislation of the Republic of Lithuania.
3. WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
3.1 Website visitors who fill out a request form on websites, provide us the following personal information: name, email address, company name, and phone number. Please note that we do not require to provide surname and company name for the request form. Please do not include any personal data in your query text that would not be necessary to respond to your request. By submitting a form you give your express consent that HOTHEAD collects and processes your personal data that is needed to provide you with a response to the question formulated in the request.
3.2 Website visitors who visit HOTHEAD social networking accounts by following links provided on websites, or in any other way, are recommended to read the privacy notices of a relevant social network operator.
Cookies are small text documents that your web browser saves on your computer, smartphone, or another device when you visit a website. They have a unique identification number that allows the site administrator to distinguish your computer or device from other visitors. Cookies do not allow webpages to memorize any personal information such as the visitor’s name or address. They are used to make the website more user-friendly. Cookies can always be blocked by changing your browser settings, but some features of websites may not work.
Websites use session cookies (collecting general information about using the site), tracking cookies from GOOGLE ANALYTICS (for more information please follow this link) and functional cookies that allow us to identify websites visitors when they return to websites. These cookies are collected on the basis of your consent.